Hello,

This movie I wanted to post on here for people to check out. The story line is a little girl accidently hits her dad in the head with a ball while they are in the car driving and he dies in the accident. The mom blames the daughter for his death. Meanwhile the girl if bedwetting from the guilt and loss of her father. The mom takes the loss of her husband and the now wetting out on the daughter by abusing her and putting her in diapers, making her use a pacifire and drink from a bottle under the sence that since she is wetting her bed like a baby she is going to be treated like one. During the movie they jump from the past to the present to show what the effects of the abuse had on her. I won't ruin the end of the movie, but it was very moving. It really makes you think about what you do and say to a child, what the effect will be on them years in the future. I tried to post the movie on the site, but I can't post any files larger than 70MB. The video is over 150MB. 

So anyway you can view it by doing the following. The video was created using a program called Divx. You can get the free program by going to http://www.divx.com/en/win

To download a copy of "Redemption" go to http://www.sendspace.com/file/w7vmf5. The first "Download" button is a ad. If you go a bit farther down you will see two buttons. There is a light blue button that says "Regular Download" and a second button next to it that's green that says "Premium Download" The light blue download button is free. The premium download button is the same movie, it just charges you money to spead up the download time. Just click on the light blue "Regular Download" button. You will be taken to the page to download the movie for free. Click on the button that says "Click here to start downloading from Sendspace". It's a bit of wait for the file to download, but at least it's free. Just make sure you have Divx installed before you play the movie.

-Stanley

"It is said that those that cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it. But what of those who cannot forget the past? Something worse?"

E--mail: Stanley_19802@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: Stanley_19802

Last Edited By: Stanley Thornton Oct 25 11 4:28 AM. Edited 1 time.